The development of the laser industry in recent years has brought about a turning point in the cleaning industry. There are various traditional cleaning methods, such as manual rust removal, mechanical removal of embroidery, chemical treatment, etc. The process is cumbersome and the cost is high. The rising laser cleaning machine, for These problems are easily resolved. So what industries are laser cleaning machines suitable for, what is the price of laser cleaning machines, what fields are laser cleaning machines used in, and what are the advantages of laser cleaning machines? Follow this article from Shandong laser cleaning machine manufacturers to understand fiber laser cleaning machines.
What is a laser cleaning machine?
Laser cleaning equipment has the characteristics of no grinding, non-contact, no thermal effect, and is suitable for objects of various materials. Laser cleaning can not only be used to clean organic pollutants, but also to clean inorganic substances, including metal rust, metal particles, etc.
The working principle of laser cleaning machine
The laser cleaning machine is mainly through the high-energy density laser beam irradiated on the product surface to produce instant high-temperature corrosion and ablation of rust, coating, oil and other surface substances on the surface of the product, so as to achieve a clean, green, energy-saving and efficient industrial weapon. Laser cleaning machines have a wide range of applications and are basically suitable for any industry.
How much does a laser cleaning machine cost?
Many friends who are concerned about laser cleaning machines want to know what the cost of purchasing a laser cleaning machine in 2021? In fact, the price is affected by many factors, such as power, cleaning material, thickness to be cleaned, etc. The price of cleaning machines with different powers is different. The higher the power, the higher the price. Generally, the price of laser cleaning machines on the market ranges from 50,000 to several hundred thousand.
Advantages of Laser Cleaning Machines
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning machines have obvious advantages.
- It is a “green” cleaning method without using any chemicals and cleaning fluids. The cleaned wastes are basically solid powders, small in size, easy to store and recyclable, and can easily solve the problems caused by chemical cleaning. Environmental Pollution;
- The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaned object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium is attached to the surface of the object to be cleaned, and cannot be removed, resulting in secondary pollution, no grinding for laser cleaning. and non-contact to solve these problems;
- The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber and cooperate with the robot hand and robot, which can easily realize long-distance operation, and can clean the parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places;
- Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials and achieve cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean the contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material;
- Laser cleaning has high efficiency and saves time;
- Although the one-time investment in the purchase of a laser cleaning system is high in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time and the operating cost is low.
What are the components of a laser cleaning machine?
The components of the laser cleaning machine are laser, hand-held handle, scanning lens, casing, software, electric control, etc.
Features of laser cleaning machine
The hand-held laser cleaning machine is efficient, fast, and low-cost. The thermal load and mechanical load on the substrate are small, and the cleaning is non-destructive; the waste is recyclable, and there is no environmental pollution; it is safe and reliable, and does not damage the health of operators. Coatings with different thicknesses and different compositions; the cleaning process is easy to realize automatic control, and realize remote remote cleaning, etc. It can be seen that laser cleaning technology will gradually replace some traditional cleaning methods in the future.
Application fields of laser cleaning machine
- Remove the coating layer on the metal or glass surface, and quickly remove the paint.
- Rapid rust removal, and various oxides.
- Remove grease, resin, glue, dust, stains and production residues.
- The metal surface is roughened, and the metal surface is cleaned in a small space.
- Before welding or bonding, remove paint, remove rust, remove oil, and treat oxides and residues after welding.
- Mold cleaning, such as tire molds, electronic molds, food molds
- Oil stain removal after production and processing of precision parts
- Quick cleaning of nuclear power components maintenance
- Oxide treatment, paint removal, rust removal in aerospace weapons, ship production or maintenance process
- Cultural relic cleaning, rock cleaning, building exterior surface cleaning
How to choose a good laser cleaning machine?
How to buy a suitable laser cleaning machine equipment, directly find a reliable laser cleaning equipment manufacturer to buy, apply for free proofing before purchasing, the manufacturer will also choose a machine suitable for the product application according to the customer’s situation, in the product The quality can be more guaranteed.