Fiber Optic Equipment Accessories Distribution Wholesale Supplier
We are a wholesale distributor of laser fiber optics in China, we can provide you with the most affordable price and quality guaranteed lasers
Laser cutting head
Laser Control System
Power:1000 /2000/3000/4000 FSCUT
Laser water cooler
Laser ceramic ring
Brand:Raytools/Ospri/Precitec/ Lasermech/WSX etc.
Focusing Collimator Lenses
Brand:Raytools/Ospri/Precitec/ Lasermech/WSX etc.
Laser Protection Lenses
Brand:Raytools/Precitec/ Lasermech/ WSX/Ospri etc.
Laser protection mirror holder drawer
Brand:Raytools/Precitec/Lasermech/ WSX/Ospri etc.
China Laser Cutting Equipment Parts Wholesale Distributor!
Worked in this laser industry for more than ten years. Provide laser cutting machine accessories services according to customer requirements and requirements. To provide you with the most affordable price, reliable quality.
Laser lens protection
Keeping the laser lens clean is the most important thing. Carefully clean the lens with good cleaning habits to reduce or eliminate human-caused contamination, such as fingerprints or saliva. As a common sense, when operating the optical system by hand, wear finger cots or medical gloves or dust-free gloves when cleaning, disassembling, and installing. Always follow the requirements and precautions for cleaning lenses, and do not use any tools. Manipulate laser lenses, including tweezers. For protection purposes, optical components should always be placed on the lens tissue provided, and during cleaning, use only specified materials such as optical lens tissue, cotton swabs, reagent-grade ethanol, etc.
The contamination of the laser lens in the equipment will have a serious impact on the laser output power, and even cause serious errors in the data acquisition system. If we can keep the lens clean frequently, it will undoubtedly prolong the service life of the whole machine.
1. Cleaning and maintenance of the focusing lens
The focusing lens material is ZnSe or zinc arsenic, which is relatively brittle and fragile; pay attention when disassembling and assembling: do not use too much force, and do not collide with hard objects. The surface has an anti-reflection coating, which is afraid of pollution, moisture, oiliness, and scratches; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work, and please use the recommended cleaning equipment and cleaning methods when cleaning.
2. The equipment must have sufficient air pressure when working. Before working, you can stretch your fingers to the light outlet (air nozzle) of the focusing lens to check whether there is gas blown out? Is the air pressure sufficient?
3. Before starting the machine for the first time every day, please remove the lens barrel with the focusing lens and observe whether the focusing lens is contaminated. The cleaning principle of the focusing lens is: try not to clean it without pollution, and clean it in time if there is pollution!
1. Loosen the fastening screws, remove the air nozzle and the lens barrel in turn; first use a blower to blow off the dust on the surface of the lens;
2. If you really need to clean the lens, you can only use a soft laboratory-grade paper cotton ball, dip it in an appropriate amount of acetone or high-strength alcohol, and gently rotate it clockwise from the center of the lens to the edge. Both sides of the lens need to be cleaned when necessary, and care should be taken when scrubbing.
3. Install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focal length, and tighten the fastening screws.
4. If the focusing lens is too polluted or cannot be effectively cleaned for a long time, so that it cannot be cleaned, or the anti-reflection coating on the focusing lens falls off, the focusing lens needs to be replaced.
5. Generally, the focal length of a 2-inch focusing lens (reflected in the distance from the upper surface of the workpiece to the bottom of the air nozzle) is about 6~7mm, and the user can obtain the most suitable focal length after adjustment according to the actual situation.
6. Keeping the focusing lens clean is a strong guarantee for cutting, engraving ability and effect.
7. When installing a new laser lens on a new device, be sure not to press the lens hard, it will cause serious damage to the optical lens
1. Ordinary cleaning agent: acetone or high-concentration alcohol, which can be configured by the user.
2. Special cleaners: camera lens cleaner, ether (analytical grade), alcohol (analytical grade)
3. Clean soft cotton balls: laboratory-grade paper soft cotton balls or medical cotton swabs.
The above materials are available at photo equipment stores or drugstores
Note: If the focusing lens and reflective lens are properly maintained, they will have a long service life. Please operate in strict accordance with the above cleaning and maintenance content!
1. Is the cooling air (cooling water) of the laser nozzle turned on? whether the requirements are met.
2. The laser focusing optical path may be offset, and part of the laser is irradiated on the nozzle.
3. The diameter of the laser nozzle is partially blocked or polluted.
1. Check whether the cooling air is turned on, and turn it on if it is not turned on.
2. Check whether the focus is correct, if not, adjust it.
3. Check whether the nozzle is blocked, and clean it if it is blocked.
4. Do not work continuously for a long time, and let the equipment cool down regularly.
First, the role of the nozzle
Prevent debris such as molten stains from bouncing up, passing through the nozzle, and contaminating the focusing lens;
Control the gas diffusion area and size to control the cutting quality.
2. The influence of nozzle on cutting quality
The coaxiality between the center of the nozzle outlet hole and the laser beam is one of the important factors affecting the cutting quality. The thicker the workpiece, the greater the impact.
When the nozzle is deformed or melted, it will directly affect the coaxiality. Therefore, the nozzle should be carefully stored to avoid bumps and deformation. The nozzle shape and size are manufactured with high precision, and attention should be paid to the correct method during installation.
If the cutting conditions need to be changed due to the poor condition of the nozzle, it is better to replace the nozzle with a new one.
If the nozzle is not coaxial with the laser, the cutting quality will be affected as follows.
(1) Influence on the cutting surface
When the auxiliary gas is blown out from the nozzle, the gas volume is not uniform, and there is a phenomenon that one side has molten stains and the other side does not. It has less impact on cutting thin plates below 3mm, and when cutting more than 3mm, the impact is more serious, and sometimes it cannot be cut through.
(2) Influence on sharp corners
When the workpiece has sharp or small angles, over-melting is easy to occur, and thick plates may not be cut.
(3) Influence on perforation
The perforation is unstable, the time is not easy to control, it will cause over-melting to the thick plate, and the penetration conditions are not easy to grasp. The impact on the thin plate is small.
The above is the influence of the nozzle on the quality of laser cutting. In actual processing, we should pay attention to related problems and improve the processing quality.
During the laser cutting process, the laser head nozzle collects the capacitance signal and transmits it to the signal processor through the ceramic ring, so as to keep the distance tracking of the laser head to the workpiece during the cutting process of the laser pipe cutting machine, and guide the gas to pass through the workpiece to be cut smoothly. , speed up the cutting speed, take away the slag to protect the inner lens of the laser head.
The types of nozzles are generally divided into single-layer and double-layer. The single-layer nozzle is suitable for melting cutting. Nitrogen is often used as an auxiliary gas, which is usually used for cutting stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc.; Carbon steel cutting.
Nozzle size selection: The diameter of the nozzle determines the shape of the gas flow entering the incision, the gas diffusion area, and the gas flow rate, which in turn affects the melt removal and cutting stability. The larger the airflow into the incision, the faster the speed, and the proper position of the workpiece in the airflow, the stronger the ability to spray to remove the melt. The user selects the nozzle size according to the laser power used and the thickness of the metal sheet to be cut. Theoretically, the thicker the plate, the larger the nozzle should be used, the larger the proportional valve setting pressure, the larger the flow rate, and the normal section effect can be cut only by ensuring the pressure.
For cutting carbon steel, the diameter of the nozzle is generally double-layer S1.0-5.0E;
To cut stainless steel, choose common specification WPCT single-layer nozzle;
Cutting carbon steel, 10-25mm carbon steel bright surface cutting, the diameter of the cutting nozzle is generally double-layer high-speed E type S1.2~1.8E; the diameter of single-layer fan type is generally D1.2-1.8;
To cut stainless steel, use common specification WPCT single-layer nozzle.