When many customers buy a handheld laser welding machine, they will first ask the price of the laser welding machine, so how much is the price of the laser welding machine appropriate? This depends on your personal budget. In this article, I will tell you how to buy it. to affordable handheld laser welding machines.
The power of laser welding machine
At present, the power of the handheld laser welding machine on the market is 1000w 1500w 2000w 3000w,
Laser welding machines are mostly used in jewelry, kitchen appliances, aerospace, automobile.
Application of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Handheld laser welding machine can be used for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum, gold, chromium, silver, titanium, nickel and other metals or alloys, it can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, including copper – brass, titanium – molybdenum, titanium – gold, nickel – copper, and so on.
Benefits of Handheld Fiber Laser Cutting Machines
The labor cost of the hand-held laser welding machine is low;
The labor cost of argon arc welding technology is about 7K per month, which is not a small amount in one year. For general workers or novice hand-held fiber laser welding machines, 4K-5K per month can save 3.8W a year;
Hand-held fiber laser welding machine can be easily operated by Xiaobai, without professional welder certificate;
The hand-held fiber laser welding machine is highly replaceable, has low requirements for technicians, and saves labor costs.
How Much Does a Fiber Laser Welder Cost
Portable handheld laser welding machines are priced between $6000.00 and $10,000.00 with fiber laser powers of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W.
CNC laser welding systems cost from $18,800.00 to $25,800.00 with fiber laser powers of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W.
Affordable automatic robotic laser welding machines ranging from $48,000.00 to $58,000.00 with fiber laser power supplies of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W.
The cheapest 3-in-1 laser welding, cleaning, cutting machines range from $5,400.00 to $13,800.00 with fiber laser power supplies of 1000W, 1500W, 2000W and 3000W.
By 2022, the average cost of hand-held laser beam welding machines will be around $6,800.00 and the average cost of robot types will be $52,800.00.
However, the cost varies widely, depending on the configuration and capabilities of the welder.
The welding penetration of fiber laser welding
1500W Handheld Laser Welding Machine Features::
- The integrated cabinet integrates laser, chiller, software control, etc., and has the unique advantages of small footprint, convenient movement and strong functionality;
- The hand-held welding head is equipped with 5M-10M original optical fiber, which is flexible and convenient;
- Hand-held operation mode, equipped with special welding nozzle can realize welding of any part and any angle of the workpiece;
- Matching a variety of laser sources, suitable for workpieces with various process requirements, one-time welding, basically no deformation, to meet the requirements of high-quality products;
- Beautiful welding seam, no welding scars, no discoloration, and no need for subsequent grinding;
- The welding is firm, and the strength of the weld reaches or even exceeds the base metal itself;
- Suitable for tailor welding, stitch welding, inner and outer fillet welding, arc welding, irregular shape welding, etc.;
- The whole set of equipment has strong functionality, meets ergonomic design, and is suitable for various working environment scenarios;
- Proprietary laser safety operation protection function to ensure the safety of operators during work;
- The operation is simple and easy to learn and quick to learn, and the technical threshold of the operator is not high, which saves labor costs.
Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine Wire Feeder:
The hand-held laser welding machine automatically fills the wire, and only needs to replace the protective lens and nozzle to operate, which reduces the subsequent processing, saves materials and saves time.
4 welding methods of laser welding machine:
Electron beam welding:
It relies on a beam of accelerated high-energy density electrons to hit the workpiece, generating huge heat in a small dense area on the surface of the workpiece, forming a small hole effect, thereby implementing deep penetration welding. The main disadvantage of electron beam welding is that it requires a high vacuum environment to prevent electron scattering, the equipment is complex, the size and shape of the weldment are limited by the vacuum chamber, and the quality of the weldment assembly is strict. Non-vacuum electron beam welding can also be implemented, but due to the electronic Scattering and focusing will not affect the effect.
Continuous laser welding:
This welding method is mainly used for welding and cutting of large and thick parts, and a continuous weld is formed during the welding process. Generally speaking, the choice of welding materials, the choice of laser welding machine brand, and the choice of processing table are the main factors that affect the effect of laser welding.
Pulse laser welding:
The pulse laser welding method of the laser welding machine is mainly used for the welding of single-point fixed continuous and thin materials, and circular welding spots are formed during welding.
Plasma arc welding:
The welding method of this laser welding machine is similar to that of argon arc, but its welding torch will generate a compressed arc to increase the arc temperature and energy density. for laser welding.