The hand-held laser cleaning machine does not require media, chemical reagents, and water, and uses lasers to remove and clean the coating. The principle of laser cleaning is to use high-frequency high-energy laser pulses to irradiate the surface of the workpiece, and the coating layer can instantly absorb the focused laser energy, so that the oil stains, rust spots or coatings on the surface are instantly evaporated or peeled off, and the surface attachments or surfaces can be removed efficiently at high speed. The coating is cleaned in a way that, while the laser pulses with very short action time, will not harm the metal substrate under the proper parameters.
The following are the application advantages of laser cleaning machines in various industries:
Laser cleaning has a wide range of applications. It has the characteristics of no grinding, non-contact, no thermal effect, and is suitable for objects of various materials. It is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution.
- Aviation/shipbuilding: After thousands of cleaning cycles – the laser cleaning process does not cause mechanical damage or surface wear – prolongs the life of the tool.
- Automobile industry: The paint stripping operation in the precise part is carried out in the exact part required, and there is no need to add and move the protective tool for each operation.
- Food processing industry: Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid and solid strong impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
- Production and processing industry: Laser cleaning can be used not only to clean organic pollutants, but also to clean inorganic substances, including metal rust, metal particles, dust, etc.
- Rubber and plastics industry/tire industry: Every year, tire manufacturers around the world manufacture hundreds of millions of tires. During the production process, the cleaning of tire molds must be fast and reliable to save downtime.
- Electronics industry: The precision machinery industry often needs to remove the acids and mineral oils used for lubrication and anti-corrosion on the parts, usually by chemical methods, and chemical cleaning often still has residues.
- Green environmental protection industry: Laser cleaning is a “green” cleaning method that does not require the use of any chemical reagents and cleaning fluids, and the cleaned waste is basically solid powder.
How to quickly remove the glue layer on the mold?
Molds, various molds and tools used in industrial production to obtain the desired products by injection molding, blow molding, extrusion, die casting or forging, smelting, stamping and other methods. In a nutshell, a mold is a tool used to make a shaped item, this tool is made up of various parts, and different molds are made up of different parts. It mainly realizes the processing of the shape of the article by changing the physical state of the formed material. Known as the “Mother of Industry”.
The mold generally includes two parts, a movable mold and a fixed mold (or a punch and a concave mold), which can be divided and combined. The mold is repeatedly used under high pressure and high temperature, and is inevitably polluted by the comprehensive deposition of rubber, compounding agents and release agents used in the vulcanization process (the main pollutants are sulfides, inorganic oxides, silicone oil, carbon Black, etc.), patterns, grooves, etc. are easy to accumulate rubber and residues. When accumulated to a certain extent, it will affect the surface shape of the mold, so that the product becomes a defective or waste product, so the mold must be cleaned regularly to ensure its surface. The cleanliness can ensure the quality of production and the life of the mold.
The traditional chemical cleaning method, high-pressure water cleaning method, dry ice method, etc. all have the disadvantages of high labor intensity, low efficiency, low safety factor and high cost. Therefore, the tire manufacturing industry urgently needs an efficient and low-cost cleaning technology.
Laser cleaning equipment cleaning molds can quickly remove the glue layer, oil, etc. on the surface of the mold. For uneven samples, the laser can be cleaned wherever the laser is irradiated, and the cleaning process can be handled easily. This mold is cleaned with laser cleaning equipment. It can be seen that the cleaning effect is very obvious, there are no consumables, and no waste is generated.
Laser cleaning can be used not only to clean organic pollutants, but also to clean inorganic substances, including mold cleaning, weapon equipment, old aircraft paint cleaning, metal rust cleaning, etc. The technology is very mature and has been widely used.
Three main advantages of laser cleaning machine:
At present, there are various cleaning methods for industrial equipment, but most of them are cleaned by chemical and mechanical methods. Of course, these two methods also have different degrees of drawbacks. Especially when the whole society pays great attention to environmental protection, the use of chemical cleaning will inevitably produce a large amount of pollution. The cost of using a mechanical method is too high, so it is necessary to use laser cleaning at this time, so what are the advantages of this equipment?
Laser cleaning equipment has the following three cleaning advantages:
(1) It can realize the cleaning without dead corners such as corners:
Optics move the laser beam back and forth quickly over the workpiece. Different scan patterns and speeds are available depending on the desired cleaning effect. Linear scan motion can be used to clean micro-contamination; if deeper cleaning is required, overlapping scans can be used or the device power can be increased.
(2) Precise positioning cleaning:
The laser can clean and sensitive surfaces, Components such as aluminium, carbon fibre composites or coated components will not damage the underlying material. Alternatively, by choosing a different parameter set, the same laser can also roughen the surface and increase the strength of the bond. The flexibility of the laser tool allows it to be used for a variety of tasks required, and the cost of laser cleaning is approximately five times less than that of a comparable wet chemical cleaning process.
(3) Green cleaning options:
“Cleaning” not only means that the effect of laser cleaning is very clean, but the cleaning process itself is also a green process. Unlike wet chemical processes, it does not use toxic solvents. Moreover, the noise and damage to the substrate caused by the use of abrasive methods are avoided.