At this stage, the demand for handheld laser welding machine in Chinese manufacturing enterprises continues to rise, laser technology used for laser welding processing, with electric welding welding faster, welding solid and beautiful, without secondary grinding and polishing solution, the actual operation is simple, can complete the automated technology mass production processing, further improve the work of commodity production and processing The lightweld 1500 laser welding machine can be used to reduce the cost of labor for the company.
What is the lightweld 1500 laser welding system?
The lightweld 1500 laser welder is a laser welding system designed for welding sheet metal and metal plates. It is a powerful and rugged system that can handle any type of welding job. It can be used for a variety of applications.
The lightweld 1500 handheld laser welding system is designed for welding materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper. It is a very versatile tool that can be used for different purposes.
The lightweld 1500 laser welder is an ideal solution for industries such as aerospace, automotive and shipbuilding. lightweld 1500 welder is an extremely cost effective solution for companies looking for a laser welding system. It offers high quality at an affordable price.
What is the laser welding machine working principle?
The lazer welding machine welding process is heat conduction type, that is, the laser radiation heats the surface of the workpiece, the surface heat spreads to the inside through heat conduction, and by controlling the parameters of the laser pulse width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency, the workpiece melts and forms a specific molten pool.
The principle of handheld welding machine is actually done by pulsed laser beam. The principle can be divided into two types: heat conduction and laser deep melting.
The heat conduction principle means that the area to be welded is heated by radiation, and when the heat from the surface gradually penetrates into the material through heat conduction, the workpiece is melted by the relative energy and repetition frequency and the relevant laser parameters.
Laser deep melting is done under a continuous laser beam to achieve the joining of materials and welding depth. By upgrading the technology (also divided into pulsed laser welding and continuous laser welding), pulsed laser welding ≤ 100 light points per second, while continuous laser welding can reach ≤ 5000 light points per second, this welding principle under the high enough density of laser irradiation, will make the welded material at a certain point to quickly and efficiently absorb the energy of the laser beam, so that the metal material can be all melted through.
Laser welding machine price list
Small laser welding machine price generally in the 6000 U.S. dollars.
IPG lightweld 1500 laser welding system price in about 20,000 U.S. dollars, handheld laser welding machine price in 5000 U.S. dollars.
Handheld laser welding machine price in the 5000-6000 U.S. dollars
1000w 1500w 2000w laser welding machine according to the size of the welding machine power to determine the price.
Laser welding machine welding steel plate parameters
1000W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel up to 3mm.
1500W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel up to 5mm.
2000W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel up to 8mm.
2500W laser welding machine can weld up to 10mm stainless steel.
3000W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel up to 12mm.
In addition to the thickness of the welded material, different welding materials can also determine the size of the laser power.
How to choose laser welding machine manufacturers in China
Laser welding machine has basically replaced the traditional welding process, for this reason the market space is large, many companies previously engaged in the laser industry have joined, or even cross-line to join, because of the lack of professional, so it is difficult to reach the production level of professional laser welding company in terms of laser welding production process. Small factories do not have the technology and financial support, for this reason many will reduce the price of processing, which will result in the reduction of the quality of product parts, and no professional and technical personnel, after-sales service is also difficult to timely customer service, or even no service, can not reach the psychological expectations of customers, so that customers disappointed extremely!
- Figure out their own needs hand held laser welding welding requirements and manufacturer machine equipment laser welder welding role is not paired, such as welding thickness, melt depth requirements, etc..
- Hand held laser welding quality is the full consideration of the elements, after all, a machine and equipment tens of thousands of dollars is not a small number, the best to go personally to the spot before the purchase to do the version and its grasp of clear laser welders machine and equipment role requirements are not suitable.
- Big brands of factories relative to small factories on the quality of slightly better, after all, well-known brand manufacturers and small brand manufacturers of machinery and equipment selection, customers to buy equipment to create wealth, increase profits, after-sales relative to with to be better than the three no products of small factories
- Buy laser welding machine selection does not necessarily depend on the manufacturer’s production time, after all, hand held laser welding machine has just emerged about 1 year, the focus is on the company’s service, production quality.
- Handheld laser welding machine price comparison to see, it is recommended to pay attention to the better reputation, in technology is very mature, the product range is also very rich. Not only can provide excellent performance of the product equipment, the price is also in the middle.
- Choose fiber welding machine manufacturers are to consider whether its after-sales service is comprehensive, because the advantages and disadvantages of after-sales service will directly affect the later use, in the choice of laser welding machine manufacturers, hand held welding machine warranty, after-sales service and other relevant provisions can guarantee the rights and interests of consumers.
It is best to laser welding machine manufacturers to visit the site to examine the size of the company is no longer with the size of the focus on planning the degree of neatness, staff work status, a dirty workshop factory, how will produce good products, let alone provide you with good after-sales service.
laser welding aluminium problems
Laser welding of aluminum alloys does not require welding wire. Most aluminum alloys cannot be welded. Laser welding is also difficult. High thermal conductivity and reflectivity make it difficult to create and maintain an aluminum alloy molten pool. Therefore, higher power densities than other materials are required to maintain the weld puddle and perform laser welding.
For example, use a high power of about 1000W or higher. The laser beam and gas shielding system successfully welded 5000 series aluminum-magnesium alloys with excellent resistance to seawater corrosion. The state of the material also has an effect on laser welding.
For example, laser welding of heat-treated aluminum alloys is more difficult than non-heat-treated alloys. Sometimes filler metal is added in order to change the chemistry of the weld and prevent weld defects, just like regular welding.
lightweld 1500 welding machine on and off method
1.Preparations before start-up
- check the laser welding machine power supply, whether the water circulation is normal;
- check whether the gas connection of the equipment in the machine is normal;
- check that the surface of the machine is free of dust, spots, oil, etc.
- turn on the power and turn on the main power switch;
- turn on the water cooler, laser generator, etc. in sequence;
- open the argon valve, adjust the gas flow;
- input the current work parameters to be executed;
- perform the welding operation.
- Exit the program and turn off the laser generator;
- shut down the dust collector, water cooler and other equipment in sequence;
- close the valve of the argon cylinder;
- Turn off the main power switch.
Laser welding process method
1、Sheet-to-sheet welding. Including butt welding, end welding, center penetration fusion welding, center penetration fusion welding and other four process methods.
2、Filament to filament welding. Including wire and wire butt welding, cross welding, parallel lap welding, T-welding and other four types of process methods.
3、Welding of metal wire and block components. The use of laser welding can successfully achieve the connection between the wire and the lumped components, the size of the lumped components can be arbitrary. In the welding should pay attention to the geometry of the filamentary components.
4、Welding of different metals. Welding of different types of metals to address the range of weldability and weldable parameters. Laser welding between different materials is only possible for certain specific material combinations.
Laser welding of steel materials
1、Laser welding of carbon steel and common alloy steel
In general, carbon steel laser welding effect is good, its welding quality depends on the impurity content. Just like other welding processes, sulfur and phosphorus are sensitive factors that produce welding cracks.
In order to obtain satisfactory weld quality, preheating is required for carbon contents above 0.25%. When different carbon content of steel welded to each other, the torch can be slightly biased toward the low carbon material side to ensure the quality of the joint.
Low-carbon boiling steel is not suitable for laser welding due to its high sulfur and phosphorus content. Low-carbon quelling steel is good for welding due to its low impurity content.
Medium and high carbon steels and common alloy steels can be well laser welded, but need preheating and post-welding treatment to eliminate stress and avoid crack formation.
2、Laser welding of stainless steel
In general, laser welding of stainless steel is easier to obtain high-quality joints than conventional welding. Due to the high welding speed heat-affected zone is very small, sensitization does not become an important issue. Compared with carbon steel, stainless steel low thermal conductivity is easier to obtain a deep melt narrow weld.
3、Laser welding between different metals
Laser welding very high cooling rate and very small heat-affected zone, for many different metals welded melt has a different structure of the material compatible with the creation of favorable conditions.
It has been proved that the following metals can be successfully laser deep fusion welding: stainless steel ~ mild steel, 416 stainless steel ~ 310 stainless steel, 347 stainless steel ~ HASTALLY nickel alloy, nickel electrodes ~ cold forged steel, different nickel content of bimetallic.