China laser welder Manufacturers & suppliers
China handheld laser welding machine manufacturer, one-stop laser equipment solution,Provide the most cheapest affordable laser welding machine price.
- Welding mode: point shape, one shape, O shape, double O shape, triangle, figure 8 welding,
- Can deal with various welding methods, stylish appearance, lighter head,
- The wire feeder is independently controlled, and the wire feeding is more smooth and stable.
Numbers Speak For Themselves!
Countries and Regions
perfect after-sales service
Fiber Laser Welder for sale
Handheld laser welding machine is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, which can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. Small area, small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no need or simple treatment after welding, high welding seam quality, no pores, precise control, small focusing spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to realize automation .
1kw 1500w 2000w cheapest Industrial handheld laser welding machine price for sale
1kw 1500w 2000w mini laser welding machine price/portable laser welder cost
1000w 1500w hand held laser welding machine for stainless steel price
Industrial Stainless steel, aluminum plate, carbon steel lightweld 1500 laser welding system price for sale
MAX small lightweld 1500 handheld laser welding system for sale
Air-cooled 1500 portable laser welding machine price/small laser welding machine price
How Much Does Handheld laser welding machine cost
The handheld fiber laser welding machine price varies greatly depending on the laser power. A new fiber mini small laser welding machine price ranges from US$6000 to US$10000. Now specify your needs and get a quote for SUNSHAN handheld fiber laser welding machine. Delivery time is within 7 day
hand held laser welding machine parameter
Fiber laser welding machine
Length of fiber-optical
Interface of fiber-optical
220V / 380V
Laser Energy Stability
Recommended welding thickness
1000W Stainless steel, carbon steel 0-2mm
Red light positioning
Recommended welding thickness
1000W Laser welder
Stainless steel, carbon steel 0-2mm, Galvanized sheet, aluminum 0-1.5mm
1500 watt laser welding machine
Stainless steel, carbon steel 0-3mm, Galvanized sheet, aluminum 0-2mm
2000w laser welder
Stainless steel, carbon steel 0-4mm, Galvanized sheet, aluminum 0-3mm
Parameters of handheld fiber laser welding machine:
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Pulse width: 15ms
Laser frequency: 50HZ
Spot range: 0.3-3mm
Travel of automatic worktable: X=300mm Y=200mm
Moving speed of worktable: <=100mm/s
Control system: CNC
1500w Handheld Small Portable Laser Welding Machine
- Lightweight and portable, easy to operate
- Solid welding and high strength
- Can be used in the trunk of the car
Hand held fiber laser welding machine welding a thickness
1. 1000w /1kw handheld fiber laser welding machine can weld 0.5-2mm steel;
2. 1500w /1.5kw hand held fiber laser welder is used for welding 0.5-3mm steel;
3. 2000w/2kw hand held fiber laser welding machine can weld 0.5-4mm steel and 0.5-3mm aluminum.
The above data is based on a triangular spot.
Due to the difference between plates and labor, the actual data shall prevail
Lightweld 1500 Laser Welding System Small And Portable, Simple Efficiency Gains 4 Times
Portable handheld lightweight 1500 laser welding system is simple to operate, easy to carry, greatly accelerates the welding speed, is easy to learn and operate, and provides higher quality consistent results in a wider range of materials and thickness.
After the laser beam is focused, a small spot can be obtained, which can be accurately positioned, and is applied to micro and small workpieces that are automatically produced in large quantities. Mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, it can realize spot welding, stitch welding, tailor welding, sealing welding, etc. High aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat aff.
How Does A Laser Welding Machine Work?
Handheld laser head is light and portable. It can weld any part of the workpiece, and has various welding methods such as butt welding, stack welding, tailored welding.
Product advantages of handheld laser welder:
1. The control function is simple and easy to understand, with a button-type design, and it can be used after booting. The laser beam quality is excellent, the welding speed is fast, and the weld seam is firm and beautiful, which brings users an efficient and perfect welding plan. The welding spot can be smooth and beautiful, and the welding seam is smooth and without porosity.
2. The working mode of hand-held optical fiber welding machine, hand-held welding, flexible and convenient, and longer welding distance. The welding affected area is small, and it will not cause deformation, blackening, and traces on the back. Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm, and the melting is sufficient.
3. Suitable for all kinds of complicated welding seams, hand-held welding head, to overcome the limitations of the workbench. The hand-held welding gun can weld any part of the workpiece at any angle. High photoelectric conversion rate, low energy consumption, long-term use can save a lot of processing costs.
4. Adopting four-dimensional ball screw workbench, imported servo control system, high welding accuracy and fast speed, equipped with a rotating workbench, can realize automatic welding of large quantities of products.
5. Weldable graphics are: point, line, circle, square or any graphics drawn by the software.
Laser welding machine welding product effect
1.Hand held Fiber Laser welding Machine
2.Power:1000W 1500W 2000W
4.Fiber length:Standard 10M. Max: 15M
5.Chiller:Industrial constant temperature water tank
6.Temperature range of working environment:15-35 ℃
7.Humidity range of working environment:< 70% No condensation
8.Welding gap requirements:≤0.5mm
Handheld Laser Welding Machine Questions Collection
Laser industry has developed to date, welding equipment has reached full automation, but there are still a small number of manufacturers using traditional argon arc welding, for handheld laser welding machine is good for this problem, we take a look at the handheld laser welding machine and argon arc welding comparison.
Handheld laser welding machine: handheld welding head connected to a ten-meter-long fiber optic cable, welding space, time and distance welding, size workpiece can be welded, welding process without adding any material, will not produce harmful gases, no welding slag, welding effect is firm, beautiful and smooth weld seam, simple operation, ordinary employees can operate.
Traditional argon arc welding: welding is easy to deformation, the welding process requires the addition of other materials, producing harmful gases such as carbon monoxide, welding fixed mode, can not be operated at a distance.
Handheld laser welding machine, fiber optic line length of 10-15 meters, can be installed automatically feed wire, gun head small weight, simple operation, welding seam flat and beautiful, welding fence welding fence all get it done, men and women, young and old can use
1000w handheld fiber laser welding machine could weld Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Up to 3mm, Aluminum and Brass to 1.5mm.
1500 watt laser welding machine could weld Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Up to 5mm, Aluminum and Brass to 2mm.
2000w laser welder could weld Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel Up to 7mm, Aluminum and Brass to 4mm.
Under normal circumstances within 7 days, except for non-special circumstances
(1) Simple operation: touch screen control panel, easy to modify process parameters, simple to learn, no need to hold a certificate to get on the job.
(2) Labor saving: no need for professional welders, on average, can save 2-3 professional welders, the more skilled the higher the efficiency.
(3) welding mode variety / speed: energy output concentration, scanning area precision, fast welding speed, good quality, welding mode variety can be interchangeable.
(4) Automatic wire feeding: self-researched dual-drive CNC wire feeding module, making wire-filling welding easier.
(5) Integrated design: compact and beautiful structure, reasonable overall structure of the cabinet, easy to move, occupies little space.
The lightweld 1500 price on the market is about 10,000 US dollars. The configuration of each company is different, and the price is different. This requires customers to purchase according to their own needs.
Light weld 1500 laser welder since your purchase, there is a special machine assembly video sent to you, in addition, there is also a dedicated technical staff at your service, to solve your questions